Generic Tramadol hydrochloride belongs to the category of analgesic. It is an oral formulation which belongs to the category of centrally acting drug. Tramjet 50 mg diminishes the sensitivity of the brain and reaction to pain.
Mechanism of action of Tramjet 50 mg
Generic Tramadol works by decreasing the action of opioid receptor in the brain. It works to crack the twinge signals transmission among nerves and brain by breaking the reaction of the body towards pain. Hence, the sensations of pain disappear because the production of prostaglandins gets a decline.
Contraindications of Tramjet 50 mg
Tramjet 50 mg should not be used under certain medical conditions:
- This medication is not prescribed for children below the age of 6 years.
- A person who is having hypersensitivity towards generic Tramadol hydrochloride and other inactive components of the medication.
- Individuals above the age of 75 years are more likely to face the side effects of this medication.
- Avoid taking this medication if you are pregnant and a nursing mother.
- Do not consume Tramjet 50 mg if you suffering from renal and hepatic disorder.
Drug interaction of Tramjet 50 mg
Tramjet 50 mg shows drug interaction when used along with the combination of following drugs:
Methylene blue, Paroxetine, Itraconazole, Nalbuphine , Isocarboxazid Erythromycin, Linezolid, Butorphanol, Pentazocine, Carbamazepine, St. John's Wort , Rifamycins and Quinidine.
Dosage instruction of Tramjet 50 mg
Take this medicine only if pain sensation occurs. Take Tramjet 50 mg orally every 4 to 6 hours in a day
Overdose of Tramjet 50 mg
If you suspect an overdose of Tramjet 50 mg immediately inform to your doctor and take medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose include severe nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness and fainting.
Storage instructions of Tramjet 50 mg
Tramjet 50 mg should be stored at room temperature. Protect it from heat, light and humidity. This medicine should be kept out of reach from children.
Adverse effects of Tramjet 50 mg
Individual may face some common side effects after administration of Tramjet 50 mg:
Seizure, Headache, Tremor, Sweating, Dizziness, Vomiting, Diarrhea, blurred vision, Nausea, blisters under the skin, Dry mouth, Faintness, abnormal or decreased touch sensation, Insomnia, blood pressure increased, skin rash, Anxiety, recurrent fever ,Vertigo, Change in the mood, Abdominal pain, Itching, Hallucination.
Safety methods to be adopted while taking Tramjet 50 mg
- Alcohol consumption should be avoided while taking this medication.
- Patients who are having any history of cardiac disorder should not take this drug.
- If you are taking other prescribed medicine and herbal products then inform your health provider before taking this medication.
- Tramjet 50 mg may give the feel of dizziness so do not indulge in driving and other machinery works that need your attention.