Tramjet 200 mg is a well-known brand, which helps to provide a break from moderate to severe pain of the body. Tramadol hydrochloride comes under the category of Analgesics. It is a centrally acting drug. As it is a habit causing drug so it should be used by adults only. It is indicated for the treatment of pain that is caused by surgical treatment and unrelenting situation such as cancer or joint pain.
Mechanism of action of Tramjet 200 mg
Generic Tramadol works by inhibiting the action of opioid receptor in the brain. It helps to break the pain signals between nerves and brain by varying the response of the body towards pain sensation. Hence, helps in reducing pain because the prostaglandins production gets a decline.
Contraindications of Tramjet 200 mg
Tramadol is contraindicated under certain medical conditions:
- If the patient is hypersensitive towards the generic Tramadol hydrochloride.
- Children below the age of 6 years should not take this medication.
- Nursing mothers and pregnant women should not consume this medication.
- If you are over the age of 75 years you may experience the side effects more likely.
Drug interaction of Tramjet 200 mg
Tramadol 200mg should not be taken along with these drugs it may show some drug interactions:
Butorphanol, Methylene blue, Paroxetine, Carbamazepine, Pentazocine Itraconazole, Erythromycin, Linezolid , St. John's Wort , Nalbuphine , Isocarboxazid Rifamycins and Quinidine.
Dosage instruction of Tramjet 200 mg
For best results take one pill of Tramjet 200mg orally with a glass of water once a day. It can be taken only when you feel an unbearable twinge in your body.
Overdose of Tramjet 200 mg
In case you suspect an overdose of Tramjet 200 mg immediately inform your doctor and take medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose include severe drowsiness and fainting.
Storage instructions of Tramjet 200 mg
Tramadol 200mg should be stored at room temperature. This medicine should be kept away from kids.
Adverse effects of Tramjet 200 mg
Individual may face some common side effects after administration of Tramadol 200mg:
Seizure, Headache, Tremor, Sweating, Dizziness, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Nausea, Dry mouth, Faintness, Insomnia, skin rash, Anxiety, Vertigo, Change in the mood, Abdominal pain, Itching, Hallucination.
Safety methods to be adopted while taking Tramjet 200 mg
- You should avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
- In case you have any histories of cardiac disorder inform your doctor before taking this medication.
- Patients who are suffering from renal and hepatic disorder should avoid using this medication.
- Intake of Tramadol 200mg may give some dizzy effects so do not indulge in driving and other machinery works that needs you to be alert.