MTP KIT consists of Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol as active ingredients. That is used to end an unwanted pregnancy.
Product description of MTP KIT -
Generic Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid. And misoprostol is prostaglandins that remove the dead fetus out from the mother womb.
Mechanism of action of MTP KIT-
Generic Mifepristone acts by inhibiting the activity of progesterone which is responsible for supplying the oxygen and nutrients.
Generic misoprostol is prostaglandins which bind to the myometrial cells to causes the strong myometrial cell contraction that finally leads to expulsion of tissue.
Contraindication of MTP KIT-
Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol are contraindicated when used under certain medical conditions:
- Avoid taking MTP kit if you are hypersensitive towards the generic Mifepristone and misoprostol.
Avoid this medication in case you have confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy.
- If you are suffering from certain blood problems should not take this medication.
- Avoid the consume of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol If you are using any anticoagulant drugs or corticosteroids.
- Before taking this medicine removes all the intrauterine devices if you are using.
- In case you having the medical history of cardiac disorder avoid taking this medication.
- If you are the patients with liver and kidney disorder do not take these medications.
- The lactating mother should avoid using this medication.
Drug interaction of MTP KIT-
Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol shows interaction when use along with the combination of certain drugs such as a corticosteroid, corticosteroid, St. John's Wort, antibiotics, anti-seizure medicines, anticoagulants etc.
Dosage instruction of MTP KIT-
Single tablet of Mifepristone is to be taken orally with a glass of water. Then on third day take 4 tablets of misoprostol orally or through vaginal route. If you taking the medication through vaginal route then use 2-3 drops of saline.
Then after 14 days check with your doctor for the confirmation of complete abortion
Overdose of MTP KIT-
If you suspect an overdose of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol, seeks medical attention [immediately contact an emergency room right away. Symptoms of overdose may include severe vaginal bleeding, abdominal cramps.
Storage instructions of MTP KIT-
Abortion pill should be stored at room temperature at 25 degrees C away from light and humidity. Keep this medication away from kids.
Side effects of MTP KIT-
Intake of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol may lead to face some unwanted side effects such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, vaginal bleeding or stomach cramps, vaginal burning, itching, or white discharge, pelvic pain and headache.
Precautions and safety measures to be adopted after abortion-
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are restricted.
- Take healthy diet plan enrich with proteins, vitamins and nutrients for fast health recovery.
- This medication may cause some dizziness so do not indulge in any work that needs you to be alert.
- Avoid intimacy session with your spouse one for few days.
- Avoid lifting up heavy weights in may result in abdominal cramps.
- Women's are suggested to avoid swimming and driving for few days.
You can Buy MTP KIT Online with fast shipping. During the checkout, choose Fast Shipping to get MTP Kit next day at your door step.