Mifepristone and Misoprostol Abortion Pill-
Abortion pills are basically used to end an unplanned pregnancy in women. Mainly, two kinds of abortion pills are available in the market known as Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifepristone is available with the brand name of RU486, Mifeprex and Korlym etc and generic Misoprostol is available in the brand of Cytotec.
Mechanism of Action of Abortion Pills-
Generic Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid. It works by blocking the activity of a hormone (progesterone) necessary to supply the oxygen and nutrients, which are responsible to continue the pregnancy.
Generic Misoprostol is prostaglandins which works by binding to the myometrial cells and causes the strong contraction in myometrial cell that finally leads to expulsion of tissue.
Contraindication of Abortion Pills-
Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol are contraindicated when used under certain medical conditions:
- Females who are hypersensitive to the generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol should avoid taking abortion pills.
- Do not consume generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol if you have confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy.
- Abortion pills should not be used in case if you are suffering from certain blood problems.
- If you are using any anticoagulant drugs (Warfarin, heparin) or corticosteroids (prednisone, Dexamethasone) then avoid the use of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
- Prior to consume the abortion pills remove if you have any intrauterine device in place.
- If you are having the medical history of cardiac disorder should not consume this medication.
- This medication is contraindicated in the patients with liver and kidney disorder.
- Nursing mother is suggested to avoid this medication.
Drug Interaction of Abortion Pills-
Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol shows interaction when use along with the combination of certain drugs such as corticosteroid, corticosteroid, St. John's Wort, antibiotics, anti-seizure medicines, anticoagulants etc.
Dosage Instruction of Abortion Pills-
For generic Mifepristone-
On day 1 take 3 tablets of generic Mifepristone (200mg each) via oral route with empty stomach. Then wait for 2-3 days and check with your doctor for the confirmation of complete abortion.
For generic Misoprostol-
12 tablets of generic Misoprostol (200mcg each) are taken via oral route. The female is recommended to take 4 tablets of generic Misoprostol is to be taken after the gap of every 3-4 hours.
Overdose of Abortion Pills-
If you suspect an overdose of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol, contact a poison control center or emergency room right away. Symptoms of overdose may include: severe vaginal bleeding, abdominal cramps.
Storage Instructions of Abortion Pills-
Abortion pill should be stored at room temperature at 25 0C away from light and humidity. Keep this medication away from kids.
Side Effects of Abortion Pills-
Intake of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol may leads to face some unwanted side effects such as vaginal bleeding or spotting cramps, vaginal burning, itching, or white discharge, pelvic pain and headache.
Precautions to Be Adopted After Abortion-
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol beverages.
- Intake of this medication may cause dizziness so do not indulge in any work that needs you to be alert.
- Avoid taking part in intercourse with your spouse.
- Avoid lifting of heavy weights in may result in abdominal cramps.
- Avoid swimming and driving for few days.
- A woman is suggested to take healthy diet enriched with proteins, vitamins and nutrients for fast heath recovery.
Buy Abortion Pills Online from MyPillShop with Fast Shipping.