What is Fildena?
If a male has a problem of erectile dysfunction (inability to induce proper erection at the time of intercourse) he can use the drug Fildena. The main active salt of Fildena is Sildenafil Citrate. It belongs to the class of PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors. The impotency or erectile dysfunction can develop in man by a physical or medical problem. Mostly after the age of 40 a man goes through this problem.
How Sildenafil citrate works to enhance impotency?
Sildenafil citrate improves blow flow around the penile region by blocking cGMP from the degradation by PDE5 in corpus carvenosum. It also reduces the blood pressure, which increases the ability of exercise in human beings.
In what conditions Fildena 50mg | 100mg use is avoided?
• Fildena is not used by the liver or kidney impaired patient.
• This medication is not used by the person who has deformed male genital organ.
• It is not used by the person who has a blood related problem.
• This drug is not used by the person who has Priapism (Painful erection) problem or prolonged erection.
What are the drug interactions of Sildenafil Citrate?
• Alpha-blockers (Doxazosin) - causes medicines high blood pressure.
• Nitrates (Isosorbide, Nitroglycerin, Nitroprusside) - causes low blood pressure with dizziness, fainting and light-headedness.
• Azole antifungals (Itraconazole, Ketoconazole) - increase Sildenafil side effects.
• HIV protease inhibitors (Ritonavir, Saquinavir) - increase Sildenafil side effects.
• Macrolide antibiotics (Erythromycin, Telithromycin) - increase Sildenafil side effects.
What is the storage condition of Fildena 50mg | 100mg?
• It is stored at room temperature. It should keep away from children and pets.
• The heat and moisture should reach where the drug is stored.
What is the prescribed dose of Fildena 50mg | 100mg?
Fildena 50 mg is taken orally. It is used 30 minutes to 1 hour before the planned physical activity start. We should take a tablet in a day. Two doses of Fildena should not be taken in a day as it will lead to severe overdose symptoms.
What are the complications on taking Fildena 50mg | 100mg?
Fildena 50mg taking patient goes through dizziness, headache, stomach upset, nosebleeds, light-headedness, facial flushing, difficulty in sleeping, or inflamed hands, feet or ankles (edema) may occur. Vision alterations, take for example, enhanced light sensitivity, hazy vision, or difficulty in differentiating between blue and green colors may also occur.
What are the conditions you keep in mind before using Sildenafil Citrate?
• This medication is not used by the person who has eye problems.
• If a person is using any nitrates containing products he should not use Fildena 50mg.
• If a person is already using any drug which improves impotency condition, he should not use Fildena.
• Fildena should not used by women or children.
• If you have any pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD), Fildena 50mg should not be used.