Retino A micro cream 0.1% is predominantly approved for the treatment of acne. It is also prescribed for the treatment of wrinkles, dry, rough patches and tiny bumps on the skin along with several other problems.
Working of Retin A Micro Micro Cream 0.1% -
Retin-A micro cream belongs to the category of drug Retinoid that contain Tretinoin (a form of Vitamin A) as a working ingredient, which afford efficient results in skin rejuvenation. It works by opening the blocked pores and thus allowing the natural oil-producing gland to work properly. It also helps in loosening the dead skin cells and helps in the ordinary exfoliation of the outer skin layers.
Dosage regimen of Retin A Micro cream 0.1% -
Retin A cream is easy to get in the concentration of 0.1 %. For the effective action one have to follow all the instruction and have to apply the medication in proper manner.
- Wash your face with the assist of a mild soap and dry it with a soft towel or tissue.
- Take a tiny amount of formulation on your fingertips and pertain it to the affected area of your face.
- After pertain this formulation, you should have to rinse your hands properly.
- You can apply it two times in a day to treat acne or pimples for the best results. Never apply it to the site of the nose, lips, and eyes.
Contradictory factors of Retin A Micro Cream 0.1% -
- If you are susceptible to generic Tretinoin or any other constituent of the formulation, do not apply as it may soak up through the skin.
- In the case of any type of bacterial infection of the skin like dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis, does not apply it.
Side effects of Retin A micro cream 0.1% -
Skin redness, dryness, itching, and scaling, mild burning are some undesired effect of Retin-A micro cream.
Preventive Measures of Retin A Micro Cream 0.1% -
- Never apply Retin A 0.1% Cream at the spot of burns, cuts, and abrasions at it may deteriorate the circumstance of your skin.
- As this medication may soak up throughout the skin, so pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers may not permit to applying it.