Cenforce (Viagra) - Sildenafil Citrate
Sildenafil Citrate is the therapeutic entity of Cenforce oral preparations. It is indicated for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men and is used in patients to achieve and hold erection for satisfactory sexual activity.
How Cenforce acts?
Cenforce with its active entity, Sildenafil Citrate, in it belongs to PDE-5 group of inhibitor. Sexual arousal is required for Cenforce to show its action after which nitric oxide is released in male genitals leading to activate the enzyme and synthesis of cGMP.
CGMP then interacts with smooth muscles and causing them to relax leads to increased blood flow in male genitals and achieve erection.
PDE-5 inactivates cGMP, so Cenforce inhibits PDE-5 enzyme and increases the amount of cGMP and helps in erection and improves activity of male reproductive organ.
Who should not take Cenforce?
It is contraindicated in people who are-
• Allergic to Cenforce or any of its ingredients,
• Suffering with heart problem, kidney problem, and liver problem,
• Women, children and individuals below 18 years of age.
• Suffering with sickle cell anemia, ulcer.
• Elder than 65 years of age should start with the lowest dose.
What would be the storage conditions of Cenforce?
Store Cenforce pills at room temperature away from light, heat, moisture and from the reach of children.
How you should take Cenforce?
• Take Cenforce 50mg orally with or without food 1 hour prior to your sexual need.
• It will work best if taken on empty stomach.
• Take pill as whole and do not break it.
• Maximum 100mg dose should not be taken more than once in 24 hour.
What would be done in case of doses if- ?
Missed Dose- As it is required according to your need, so there is no such issue for missed dose.
Over Dose- Critical conditions will arise due to overdose, so take medical help.
What are the drugs interactions of Cenforce?
It is not recommended to take Cenforce pills with other drugs as these will increase, decrease or alter the parent drug activity such as-
ACE inhibitors, beta blockers, calcium antagonists, diuretics, tricyclic anti-depressants, Nitrates, Rifampicin, Warfarin, Barbiturates, Tolbutamide, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Amlodipine, Quinidine, Ritonavir
What would be the side effects of Cenforce?
• Hot flashes
• Vision and hearing problem
• Nasal congestion
• Painful/prolonged erection
What precautions should be taken while taking Cenforce?
• It is contraindicated in people with deformity in male genitals.
• It will affect your mental ability and makes you dizzy, drowsy, so do not drive or do any activity which requires attention.
• Alcohol with Cenforce increases the side effects.
• High fatty meal and grape fruit juice with Cenforce decreases it effectiveness.