Acnelak-CLZ cream is a famous brand widely marketed among the human population to contradict the acne and other related infections of the skin caused due to the microorganism, fungus, and bacteria. The key constituents of the cream are Clindamycin and Zinc Acetate.
Clindamycin falls under the therapeutic category of Lincomycin antibiotics and prevents the formation of acne and its scars, but not effective for those scars that are already there in the face. Zinc is a crucial element for building up the immunity against infections.
Mode of action of Acnelak-CLZ cream:
Clindamycin acts by inhibiting the synthesis of essential bacterial proteins. Thus, terminates the further growth and spread of bacterial infections and in turn, prevents the formation of acne and development of their scars. The medicine heels the signs and symptoms of infection by reducing the free fatty acids concentration over the facial skin surface that is responsible for clogging the pores of the skin.
Dosing schedule of Acnelak-CLZ cream:
The patient is advised to apply the cream twice a day only after washing your face with mild soap and pat drying the face properly. Apply cream only on the infected areas of skin but not double coat the areas. Use the cream until you do not get any symptomatic relief from the acne and scars.
Side Effects associated with Acnelak-CLZ cream:
Some common side effects associated with Acnelak-CLZ cream are Nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, fatigue, dryness, itching, burning, Decreased cholesterol and copper level in the bloodstream.
Precautions with Acnelak-CLZ cream:
- Avoid getting this cream near eyes, nose or lips.
- Always drape your face with a cotton cloth to prevent the skin from direct UV rays and pollution.
- Do not use harsh chemicals over your face like astringent or preparations containing lime extracts else may aggravate the itching or burning sensations.
Contraindications of Acnelak-CLZ cream:
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to it.
- Do not use Acnelak-CLZ Cream in combination with other acne or facial products.
- Do not use this cream on your children skin if they are younger than 12 years of age.
- Do not use this cream on the skin with lesions, cuts, or burns.
Interactions with Acnelak-CLZ cream:
Azelak-CLZ cream shows interactions with certain natural and herbal products containing oils.